Monday, May 12, 2014

Never Feel Comfortable

Mi Familia!

It was so good to talk to you yesterday! It felt totally normal. I'm afraid that when I come home it will just felt like I've woken up from a crazy, crazy dream. :)

I'm being transferred. I can't believe it! I did NOT see that one coming. Sister Egbert is staying for her 5th transfer here! This will mean that, best case scenario, I'll have three 2-transfer areas right at the end. 

I am SO sad to leave Lake Austin. By far my favorite area. I love these people so much more than they will ever know! I wish I could stay here and gain stronger relationships with them. But I guess there's more to missionary work that making friends. 

It's ok, though. I know and Heavenly Father knows that my greatest, purest desire is to serve Him in any way that He wants.I know He knows that I will do ANYTHING He wants, no matter what it is. I mean it with all my heart! So, I guess I'm leaving. 

You better believe I'll be giving it all I have in this new area. I want to squeeze all the juice I still have out of me these last two transfers. I'm leaving it all on the court. I'm excited!

I love you all! Have a fantastic week!
Hermana Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment